- “Sree Satyananda Janapath” was constituted as an educational wing with eminent educationists in the board.
- ‘Apavrinu’ – a trilingual annual magazine and a special Souvenir are regularly published.
- ‘Satyanandam’ – a monthly Sanskrit magazine is also regularly published to spread easy Sanskrit.
- Various cultural competitions are arranged among children like painting, dancing, etc. for their overall development.
Inspiring Future Generations
- Respectful felicitation and befitting honorary titles are offered by Sree Satyananda Janapath to great scholars and ideal personalities in recognition of their contribution to the country.
- Sree Satyananda Sangeet Peeth has been formed with a view to spread classical and devotional songs with lyrics of Sree Thakur Satyananda and Sree Archana Maa.
- Training and inspiration is given in the field of performance of divine dances, dance-drama and dramas.
- Cultural functions of Classical & Devotional songs, Dance Drama, Geeti Alekhya, Lectures etc. are performed on Special occasions and festivals.